slagg

Teraz jest czwartek, 17 października 2019, 01:58

Strefa czasowa: UTC + 1 [ DST ]

[ Posty: 1 ] 

Stephen Curry Jersey

Autor Wiadomość
PostNapisane: piątek, 11 października 2019, 05:01 
żołnierz falowy

CAROLINA PANTHERS (11-6)UNRESTRICTED FREE AGENTS: Gs Andrew Norwell and Amini Silatolu; DEs Julius Peppers and Charles Johnson; DT Star Lotulelei; QB Derek Anderson; TE Ed Dickson Daeshon Hall Jersey , Ss Jairus Byrd and Kurt Coleman; CB Teddy Williams; LB Andrew Gachkar; WR Brenton Bersin; RB Jonathan Stewart.RESTRICTED FREE AGENTS: TE Scott Simonson; G David Yankey; WR Kaelin Clay; CB LaDarius Gunter.NEEDS: Panthers need thumper at safety after releasing Coleman, as well as pass rushing defensive ends after release of Johnson and with 37-year-old Peppers’ future uncertain. Team allowed All-Pro guard Norwell to walk Trai Turner Color Rush Jersey , but believes last year’s draft pick Taylor Moton can step into that spot. Center Ryan Kalil and outside linebacker Thomas Davis said they will retire after season, so it’s time to address those areas. Carolina cut Stewart Taylor Moton Jersey , its all-time leading rusher; team needs complement to Christian McCaffrey in backfield. Finding speedy wide receiver remains priority. Don’t be surprised if Carolina drafts quarterback at some point and parts with Anderson.AVAILABLE SALARY CAP SPACE (approximately): $24 million.— There are plenty of takes about the Panthers’ decision to draft a backup quarterback."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Keep Sounding PodcastPanthers 2019 NFL DraftCSR Film RoomPanthers 2019 NFL DraftTwitter reacts to Carolina Panthers’ selection of Will Grier at No. 100 overallNew,97commentsThere are plenty of takes about the Panthers’ decision to draft a backup quarterback.EDTShareTweetShareShareTwitter reacts to Carolina Panthers’ selection of Will Grier at No. 100 overallThe Carolina used the No. 100 pick in the 2019 NFL Draft to select quarterback Will Grier Wes Horton Color Rush Jersey , and the internet has reacted as one would expect. There are takes to be had from both sides of the debate, so here is a collection of some of the best reactions to the team’s decision to draft Cam’s backup in the third round.First Stephen Curry Jersey , I’ll start with mine.Full disclosure: I’m mostly happy about this because of the absoute chaos it will create. I do think Grier is a solid quarterback and was probably on the board longer than he should have been, but I don’t think Cam’s starting job is in danger or anything (unless his shoulder isn’t healing as well as we’ve been led to believe).Positive reactionsNegative reactionsWhat do you think Shaq Thompson Color Rush Jersey , Panthers fans? Do you like this pick? Why or why not? Who would you have taken instead? Share your thoughts with us!

[ Posty: 1 ] 

Strefa czasowa: UTC + 1 [ DST ]