slagg

Teraz jest wtorek, 19 listopada 2019, 09:29

Strefa czasowa: UTC + 1 [ DST ]

[ Posty: 1 ] 

A. J. Cann Jersey

Autor Wiadomość
PostNapisane: poniedziałek, 4 listopada 2019, 04:23 
kapral

The Jacksonville Jaguars continue to add to their coaching staff Carson Tinker Color Rush Jersey , hiring long time NFL assistant coach Terry Robiskie to be the team’s running back coach according to Alex Marvez.Source tells me..."The Jacksonville Jaguars continue to add to their coaching staff, hiring long time NFL assistant coach Terry Robiskie to be the team’s running back coach according to Alex Marvez.On the surface it seems like a bit of an odd hire since Robiskie has been predominantly a wide receivers coach during his coaching career in the NFL. He did spend time as an assistant running back coach for the Raiders in the mid-80’s, however outside of that he’s been a receiver coach or an offensive coordinator.The running back coach was always going to be one of those important hires because of the Leonard Fournette situation, especially if the Jaguars are trying to salvage value out of the player. As pointed out on Twitter by former 1010XL radio host T-Wigg DJ Chark Jersey , Robiskie offers a bit of a potential unique relationship and ability to possibly connect with Fournette.Robiskie is from the same area as Fournette in New Orleans and both attended LSU as productive running backs. Robiskie was an all-american and set multiple first-time records for LSU after being converted to running back from quarterback. He spent five years in the NFL as a running back and his son spent a few years in the NFL as a quarterback.I can’t really speak to Robiskie’s ability as a coach for running backs, however if he can’t connect with Fournette and get something out of him than I’m not sure what will. Hey!!!! Prime time Jaguars football against the most evil team, with the worst uniforms. I don’t care if you don’t like it America. I do care that my sleeper busted. Well done Matt. Oh, and if you started Adrian Peterson https://www.jaguarsfanstore.com/Dede-Westbrook-Jersey , nice risk. He was nothing, but that long run was your early Christmas present. I also care about you not playing anyone from tonight’s game unless you’re in a two QB league, or you are thin at running back. I’m other words, start Mariota at your own risk.For some of you it is fantasy playoffs time! This is where you separate the men from the boys Jermey Parnell Color Rush Jersey , and this week starts with with a not so exciting match up between the Jacksonville Jaguars and the Tennessee Titans. If you’re starting anyone on these teams besides Fournette then I pity you and hope you do well. I’ll try to do my best to pick the ones that I think will do somewhat good especially in DFS. Sit everyone one else!STUDSRB Leonard Fournette, Jaguars Projection: 95 total yards with 5 receptions and 1 touchdownSTARTTE Jonny Smith, Titans Ebron of the Colts caught 10 passes for 81 yards so the Jags defense is susceptible to the position. Now I’m not saying that Smith will go off, I’m just saying I’m willing to take the risk if you’re desperate as the matchups isn’t that bad.Projection: 4 receptions for 65 yardsRB Derrick Henry Titans I am not confident on this one. This is throwing a dart in the dark and hoping it’s a bull’s-eye. The Jaguars will have their hands full just trying to keep Mariota at bay. Henry May steal a touchdown like he’s prone to doProjection: 12 carries for 61 yards with 1 touchdownTitans and Jaguars Defense The first time they played it was at 9 to 6 battle and I expect this game to be low scoring again. I’m willing to stream each one of these defenses this week. Titans: 13 points allowed with 3 sacks and 1 turnover Jags: 10 points allowed with 5 sacks and 2 turnoversK Josh Lambo A. J. Cann Jersey , JaguarsIf you get more points for longer field goals, Lambo is your guy.Projection: 2 for 2 on field goals and 1 for 1 on extra points

[ Posty: 1 ] 

Strefa czasowa: UTC + 1 [ DST ]