slagg

Teraz jest sobota, 14 grudnia 2019, 19:01

Strefa czasowa: UTC + 1 [ DST ]

[ Posty: 1 ] 

Donte Moncrief Color Rush Jersey

Autor Wiadomość
PostNapisane: środa, 27 listopada 2019, 05:43 
obsługa kantyny

Todd McShay has released his very first mock draft on the ESPN Insider site and (surprise Donte Moncrief Color Rush Jersey , surprise!) the Jacksonville Jaguars are taking a quarterback.Now, this mock draft will likely look very different from the actual draft — in part largely because McShay doesn’t predict trades. As it stands now, the Jaguars are the first truly quarterback-needy team to pick in the first round at No. 7 overall, with the Arizona Cardinals Calais Campbell Jersey , San Francisco 49ers, Oakland Raiders, New York Jets, Atlanta Falcons https://www.jaguarsfanstore.com/Blake-Bortles-Jersey , and Buffalo Bills all reasonably set at quarterback.So who does McShay have the Jaguars taking? Oregon quarterback Justin Herbert.If Herbert declares, he’d be a great pick for the Jaguars. If Herbert doesn’t declare, I’d imagine McShay would mock Ohio State quarterback Dwayne Haskins to the team — he’s the second quarterback taken just a few picks later to the New York Giants.So... Herbert or Haskins? Sign me the f*ck up. Defensive lineman David Irving returned to practice for the Cowboys this week and he expects to see his first game action of the 2018 season as well.Irving served a four-game suspension to start the year and had been on leave from the team since it ended while dealing with a custody battle. Irving did not want to talk about the custody issue, but did say he feels good and that he’s been told he’ll play about 10-15 snaps against the Jaguars.“That’s what they say now but if it’s a close game A.J. Bouye Color Rush Jersey , I know good and well [defensive coordinator Rod] Marinelli is going to be sending me out there and putting me through the ringer. I’m ready for it,” Irving said, via Kate Hairopoulos of the Dallas Morning News.Irving had seven sacks in eight games for the Cowboys last year and Marinelli will be happy to have another pass rushing option at his disposal now that Irving’s extended absence from the team has come to an end.

[ Posty: 1 ] 

Strefa czasowa: UTC + 1 [ DST ]