slagg

Teraz jest sobota, 14 grudnia 2019, 18:20

Strefa czasowa: UTC + 1 [ DST ]

[ Posty: 1 ] 

Ahkello Witherspoon Color Rush Jersey

Autor Wiadomość
PostNapisane: środa, 4 grudnia 2019, 07:44 
obsługa kantyny

SANTA CLARA Earl Mitchell Jersey , Calif. (AP) — San Francisco 49ers running back Matt Breida and receiver Dante Pettis will miss the season finale with injuries.Coach Kyle Shanahan said Monday that Breida will be sidelined by an ankle injury and Pettis is out with a knee injury. Both players got hurt Sunday in a loss to the Chicago Bears.Tight end Garrett Celek remains in the concussion protocol, receiver Marquise Goodwin has a bruised calf and cornerback K'Waun Williams has a knee injury. All three players are day to day leading up to the season finale against the Los Angeles Rams. On Christmas Eve, Matt Millen had a new heart put in his body to replace the old Malcolm Smith Color Rush Jersey , failing one.Saturday, he was back in the broadcast booth, talking about the spring game at his alma mater https://www.49ersfanshop.com/Robbie-Gould-Jersey , Penn State.“I never thought anything about not doing this,” Millen joked, via Audrey Snyder of . “I just don’t think you should put limits on yourself. Now Reuben Foster Jersey , I understand everybody is in different places mentally and physically — I get all that — but when you are in a place where you can do it, don’t put it off. Go do it. Make yourself do it. Is it painful? Yeah. Get a little comfortable with being uncomfortable. I’m OK with that.”His friends at work made sure he felt comfortable, including a heart-shaped cake Ahkello Witherspoon Color Rush Jersey , and there was a steady stream of well-wishers throughout the day. When they flashed his face on the video board, fans turned toward the booth to salute him, drawing the biggest cheers of the afternoon https://www.49ersfanshop.com/C.-J.-Beathard-Jersey , as he waved back with a thumbs up. But the longtime NFL linebacker and Lions team president was anything but comfortable at times.“Would you guys quit embarrassing me all the time,” Millen said on the broadcast. “My goodness. You guys shouldn’t do this, we’re here to talk about a football game. . . . What the heck would they care about me for? I’m some stiff from Hokendauqua Matt Breida Jersey , Pennsylvania.”He means more than that to many, as evidenced by the reaction on the first of what is hopefully many days back.

[ Posty: 1 ] 

Strefa czasowa: UTC + 1 [ DST ]