slagg

Teraz jest sobota, 14 grudnia 2019, 18:21

Strefa czasowa: UTC + 1 [ DST ]

[ Posty: 1 ] 

Malik Jackson Jersey

Autor Wiadomość
PostNapisane: środa, 4 grudnia 2019, 08:17 
obsługa kantyny

The Jacksonville Jaguars’ season is over — in truth Jalen Ramsey Jersey , it’s been over since October — and the game of towing the line between winning this year and preparing for the next has begun. It’s a game we know well, having watched this team clinch one winning season since 2008.But a win was there for the taking yesterday. Josh Johnson hadn’t thrown an NFL pass since Barack Obama’s first term. The defense, while lapsing several times this year, was playing well enough to win. Special teams was giving us the edge. We were winning by a touchdown at halftime.And then Leonard Fournette was effectively benched. After 13 touches in the first half he saw one carry — a 25-yarder late in the fourth quarter — while practice squad call up David Williams was given five carries.That’s not to say Williams didn’t do well with his opportunities, he totaled 32 yards on his five touches, but Fournette was obviously frustrated during the game https://www.jaguarsfanstore.com/Leonard-Fournette-Jersey , standing with his arms crossed on the sideline as his backups saw increasing touches.I’m not really sure what to make of it, honestly.Was he injured in the first half?“No,” Fournette said in his postgame injury.Was it part of the game plan coming in?“Yeah, that’s the game plan coming in.”Was it some sort of message that head coach Doug Marrone was sending to Fournette and the rest of the team? Was it genuinely about getting a look at other guys on the roster ahead of 2019? And if you want to look at other players — specifically the running backs —why has the ship sailed so quickly on Carlos Hyde who the team gave up a fifth round pick for?At the end of the day it’s a meaningless game between two teams who aren’t going to the playoffs, but the only reason this is a curious look from a coaching staff benching the supposed centerpiece of their offense. The Jacksonville Jaguars have gotten an absurd amount of production out of their young players on defense and it’s leading to wins, despite having a sixth round rookie quarterback and inconsistencies along the offensive line.Josh Allen has a team high 5.0 sacks.Jarrod Wilson is third on the team with 34 tackles and has stepped in well to the free safety spot.Taven Bryan has seemingly turned a corner with multiple pressures that have led to turnovers.And Ronnie Harrison leads the team in tackles and shows every indication he can be the long term answer at strong safety.Speaking to the media yesterday Keelan Cole Color Rush Jersey , head coach Doug Marrone was quick to praise Harrison despite, saying he’s improving week to week:“Ronnie’s [Harrison] still a young player,” Marrone said. “I look at Ronnie as he continues to get better each week. I think he has all the ability to make plays for us, which I think he’s starting to show us. He’s a physical player ... He’s good, he has the ability to take away the ball, he has the ability to defend Malik Jackson Jersey , too, which is important in man coverage. So, I think Ronnie’s just going to get better and better. He’s an intense player on the field, he plays at a high level of emotion, which I like. He’s in-tune to what’s going on, he practices during the week https://www.jaguarsfanstore.com/Cam-Robinson-Jersey , he’s available. I think he’s someone that just needs to keep continuing on the path he’s going and he can be, he is a good player for us now, but he has the ability, if he keeps working hard, to be an excellent player in this league.”That’s a lot of superlatives for a second year player who is just this season stepping into the starter role and it’s well deserved — Harrison is legitimately a good player and he has the ability to be a superstar in this secondary.Aside from second year undrafted cornerback Tre Herndon stepping into the outside starting role after Jalen Ramsey’s trade, Harrison is the most exciting player to watch develop over the final nine games of this season.

[ Posty: 1 ] 

Strefa czasowa: UTC + 1 [ DST ]