slagg

Teraz jest piątek, 24 stycznia 2020, 04:22

Strefa czasowa: UTC + 1 [ DST ]

[ Posty: 1 ] 

Ford is enjoying his time at the Pro Bowl

Autor Wiadomość
PostNapisane: czwartek, 16 stycznia 2020, 03:50 
obsługa kantyny

The San Francisco 49ers need to add talent at edge rusher Jimmie Ward Jersey , and free agency could offer some complementary options more than clear No. 1 type players. Brandon Graham, Dante Fowler, and Ezekiel Ansah are three options that likely will hit the market and would be solid complements if the 49ers decided to invest in a young edge rusher at No. 2.DeMarcus Lawrence and Jadeveon Clowney are the better pass rushers due to hit free agency, but neither is likely to hit the open market. Another player who seems more and more unlikely to hit the open market is Kansas City Chiefs edge rusher Dee Ford.Ford is enjoying his time at the Pro Bowl this week, and has had a chance to comment on his future. On Thursday, he told Herbie Teope that Kansas City is very much the top option at this point. “I love the community and I’m just used to that environment. So Dwight Clark Color Rush Jersey , I’ll be blessed to be able to stay. We’ll cross that bridge when we get there.”Earlier in the week, Ford told the Kansas City Star he would love to rewrite the narrative following his offsides call that was one of the Chiefs costliest mistakes in the AFC Championship Game. He said he would love to remain in Kansas City, but also that it was out of his control.The franchise tag makes a lot of sense for the Chiefs, and Ford seems to be fine with that. At the end of the regular season, he said as much to the Star. “If somebody offers you $20 million, would you take it? No brainer right there https://www.49ersfanshop.com/Aaron-Burbridge-Jersey , dog.”The franchise tag for linebackers is $14.9 million, but even still, it doesn’t seem like the money will be a huge concern for Ford at this point. He could change his mind as free agency arrives and players are getting some bigger deals, but for the time being, it’s safe to say he will be remaining in Kansas City for the time being. The San Francisco 49ers have struggled to get much of anything going, but the past couple weeks Kyle Juszczyk Jersey , wide receiver Dante Pettis has started to emerge. He had four receptions for 77 yards and a touchdown in Week 12, and he followed that up with a career high five receptions for 129 yards and two touchdowns.That latter performance is getting Pettis some recognition this week. He has been nominated for the Pepsi Rookie of the Week award. This is a fan-voted award, but it is still cool to see him getting recognized for excellence.Other nominees include Denver Broncos running back Phillip Lindsay (157 total yards, two touchdowns), New York Giants running back Saquon Barkley (146 total yards), Los Angeles Chargers safety Derwin James (three tackles Tom Rathman Color Rush Jersey , one interception), and Buffalo Bills quarterback Josh Allen (366 total yards, two touchdowns). My guess is Lindsay gets the win after a big performance in a win, but make sure and vote here.Pettis benefited from some garbage time numbers, but he is performing, and that’s all we can ask in an otherwise lost season. The 49ers final four games are a brutal stretch against some high quality defenses https://www.49ersfanshop.com/Pierre-Garcon-Jersey , so there could be a decent amount of garbage time coming up.This weekend, Marquise Goodwin is expected back after missing the past two games while dealing with family issues. Pettis has gotten the most playing time when Goodwin has been absent. On Monday, head coach Kyle Shanahan said Pettis has played all three receiver positions at different points this season, and can move as needed.Pettis likely has earned additional work this coming weekend against the Denver Broncos, but I am curious to see how his snaps are affected by the potential return of Goodwin.

[ Posty: 1 ] 

Strefa czasowa: UTC + 1 [ DST ]